HOW TO HELP.
BE A #CLASSROOMCONNECTOR.
Support our mission to provide essential classroom tools to underserved teachers and students to ensure teachers can teach and learners can learn.
Your support is vital to East Central Indiana’s PreK - 12th grade classrooms.
SHOW YOUR BUSINESS SUPPORT, GET BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
With your business support, life-changing investments can be made in PreK-12th grade classrooms in East Central Indiana. Classroom Connections of ECI actively seeks business support year-round, which enables us to provide essential classroom supplies to teachers and students who need it most.
1. We can be a product donation outlet for excess and seasonal inventory.
- This helps you reduce stock and warehouse space at key times of the year.
- This prevents inventory waste while giving back to the community.
2. We can arrange a philanthropic giving back event for your business.
- This provides employees with a sense of pride and a greater community connection.
- This will raise your business profile, receiving positive publicity.
To learn more please email
Become A Student #ClassroomConnector Ambassador.
More information on the Student Ambassador program coming soon!
Host A #ClassroomConnector Supply Drive.
Support us with 3 different drives:
• Collect school supplies only
• Collect school supplies & financial support (designated for school supplies)
• Collect financial support only designated for school supplies (online and/or in-person)
Before getting started, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org